Friday 3 May 2013

Lady in waiting!



Welcome! What a blessing it is to share with you again. I apologize for the inconsistency of my post. It’s not because I have grown tired of posting to my blog or that I have forgotten. You my readers are important to me, but stuff is going on. Good stuff!

If you can recall in my post on April 8th of this year, “Brother can you spare a dime”, I wrote about asking GOD for a sign to let me know if I was going in the right direction and following a path that HE approved of and more importantly a path that HE is me leading down. That’s when a pineapple plant I planted over 3-4 years ago fruited. Wow! I’m still in awe and testifying about that!

Well anyway since to me that was my sign I’m moving ahead with some plans for my future and that of my family. And oh yeah, big things happening for my organization, "It's Nice To Be Nice (INTBN) International". www.intbn.org  That may not sound like a big deal to you or anything out of the ordinary way of thinking, but it is for me. You see, I’m a late bloomer. So some of the things people did when they were young I’ve experienced in my latter years and thank GOD for that. I believe that since I’m more mature now I can fully appreciate experiences deferred. 

In my life I have not really been a planner. I actually believed and still have a belief that if it’s intended for you and if that’s how GOD wants it, then that’s how it’s going to be. So I felt like what was the use in planning, just live and GOD would work it out. Like I’ve said I’ve matured and praise GOD I’ve matured with wisdom.  So this planning thing is so new to me. I must admit though, by not planning and following my spirit it has taken many places I’ve wanted to go and experienced many adventures, people and things I desired.

One of the things I’ve learned about planning is to hold those plans tight to you chest because haters are everywhere and some people hate for no earthly reason at all. I say that to say there is a lot I want to share with you, but I can’t right now till the chicken is ready to hatch. Huh, what!? 

Yeah, cat’s got my tongue.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment