Thursday 1 November 2012

Celebrating!

I miss sharing with you all very much, however my church home here in Gambia, Abiding Word Ministies is  is celebrating the completion of 24 years as a church! The convention/celebration is from Oct 31, 2012-Nov 4, 2012. Programs start at 7:00PM GMT. This was the 2nd night and it has been dynamic!

We have guest musicians and pastors from USA and Nigeria. AWM is a muticultural church as is all of GOD's children.

I tell you all of this to share my joy and to say that I will continue sharing more of my journey with you after the program is over. You see I like to write late at night which is for most of you early-mid evening and since I get home late from the program I filled and spent. So I'm not gone and I have not cut the telling of my journey short, in fact I'm building on it!

Stay tuned in to me and tune us in for live broadcast from Gambia and see how we worship as you worship with us African styleeeeeee! live.awmgambia.org 7:00PM GMT  3:00PM EST 2:00PM CST 12:PM PCT (that's before the time changes)

Back at after I finished getting my praise on and hearing these awesome WORDS!
When Praises go up blessings come down!

No comments:

Post a Comment