Monday 4 March 2013

Less than 100%

Ugh, I've got Banjul Belly! 

It started yesterday afternoon with some mild nausea that I tried to discount and prayed about.
I went to bed early because I haven't been sleeping well lately and it seemed that I hovered between being asleep and awake all through the night. So the lack of sleep has added to my momentary misery.

Anyway I woke up early this morning with the unmistakable grumbling and cramping in my gut and everything that comes with it.

It's gotten better as the day has progressed, but I'm less than a 100%. Drinking water and eating fruit only so far.

Hopefully this is passing and I'll be able to be back with you very soon.

By the way, "Banjul Belly" is an actual term that you can look on online. 

GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment